Bulk HTML mailing

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Sep 24 15:28:01 MST 2009

I have a customer that thinks he wants to try bulk e-mail to generate
sales. I had nothing to do with this.

He hired some graphic artist who of course creates a single jpg file
which is useless.

Now I have to create an html file that we can mail.

My limited knowledge of this remembers something about Mozilla Seamonkey
as about the only tool I can assemble an e-mail that will actually work.
Has this changed? Are there other tools available to create the html
e-mail?

Craig

believed to be clean.