west side mtg cancelled

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Sep 22 01:27:14 MST 2009

moi moin,

the west side meeting is cancelled this month.

No location was chosen for the meeting and our normal location is no
longer available.

I really appreciate ACAA hosting us for many years! Those who've been
sponsoring the meetings for us are no longer available, so we need to find
a new location.

This is a west side meeting for those on the west side. The rest of us
will help, but the base support needs to be coming from west siders that
will attend the meetings.

Starting next month I will be teaching Wednesday nights again, so I am not
available to be point for this meeting.

If there is no value in the west side meeting we can just let it drop.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.