topics for east side this Thursday?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 10 08:47:46 MST 2009

Am 10. Sep, 2009 schwätzte Steven A. DuChene so:

> Whoops, nevermind. I found it. It is just not showing up on the main plug page
> but does once I click on the east side meeting link.

I'd forgotten to promote the event to the front page. It was in the
calendar, but now it's also the top article on the site :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.