Best Game Distro?

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:35:24 MST 2009

Wine might be free, but after I installed Crossover World of Warcraft plays
like a champ with Ubuntu 9.04.

So it is still all Linux without dual boot, and I also run IE 8 and MS
Office 2003 Pro.

Brian

On Sep 9, 2009 6:36 PM, "Jim March" <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:

It's VERY easy to give Ubuntu a "Pulsectomy".

You can even graft in OSS4 if you want...not really necessary though,
Alsa works fine on it's own.

Right now I'm living with the Pulse weirdness in Karmic just to see if
they manage to wrangle it into something useful.  So far...it's like
watching a train wreck and the comedic value is dropping daily...nay,
hourly.

Jim