Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 08:38:07 MST 2009

You take advantage of your drive to work and your cellular.  Call everyone from your local office holders all the way to the Federal level reps.  Call daily.  Fax, write letters, and attend town hall meetings as well as the Tea Party gatherings.

We are making headway.  The Ruckus some are making at the town hall meetings is being seen.

We are the people!!!!

Keith Smith