OT: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Sep 1 08:10:44 MST 2009

Well, it's all a hologram anyway, isn't it?

We really each and every one of us have the ability to get above it?

Just because they attempt to limit our choices, and run a system in
place to control the masses, doesn't mean it has any ultimate effect
on us - the less than 2% of the population (in intelligence), with the
ability to think creatively and implement solutions.

On 8/31/09, Bob Elzer <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

http://linuxgazette.net/165/kachold.html
(623)239-3392
(503)754-4452 www.obnosis.com