ABLEconf Media

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:49:59 MST 2009

Hello everyone,

So ABLEconf was this weekend and I want to extend a HUGE 'thanks' to everyone
involved and attending the event. It was a pretty awesome day for everyone,
and barring a few mixups in scheduling it was a good show.

I'd like to extend special thanks to Lisa and everyone else who volunteered to
record presentations. If anyone with recordings of the presentations could
contact me offlist at this address, that would be awesome. I would like to
have the presentations available via an ABLEconf blip.tv channel so that
anyone can see some of the awesome presentations we had at the event.

Other than video, I noticed that many folks were taking photography. ABLEconf
has an official facebook 'fan' page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABLEconf/35748074360 which we use as one of our
public faces. Unfortunately this page is pretty lacking of photos, even from
our 2008 event. If you took any photos, it would be awesome if you could
become a fan of us on facebook and upload some photos, and tag them if
possible.

Thanks a lot,
Ryan Rix
ABLEconf Presentations Committee Chair

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.