needed: west side mtg representative

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:34:24 MST 2009

G Gambill wrote:
> Do we have a schedule for this month. and What exactly are the
> deliverables on my part?

Sorry for the delay...

Basically, we wait until the last minute to do schedules. Like, Tuesday
night, some times...

As for what you'll have to do "Hi, i'm so and so representative for PLUG
WSM. Uhm, yesh, tonight, we're having presentation on such and such by so
and so. Here's some announcements Hans asked me to give. Tiem for
presentation. <yields the podium>" and I think you're responsible for
keeping track of some PLUG stuff, projector, router, etc, but I'm not so
sure on that.

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

Fortune:
Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux
	-- unknown source

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.