needed: west side mtg representative

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 10:43:16 MST 2009

At 09:50 AM 10/9/2009, you wrote:
>What is the schedule on these meetings

This is the data from  http://plug.phoenix.az.us/meetings/info

I have asked for meeting space on the 4th Wed of each month as per
below........I just can't make all of the meetings, and we need one
person (or perhaps, a team?) to assume the responsibility of
communicating with DeVry and presenters.

Can you do it?

lyle

==============================

West Side Meeting

Topics: Various topics ranging form beginner's to advanced, user to
administrator.
When: Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM
Where: Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics, 2820 West Kelton
Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85053
Google:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=conservatory+for+arts+and+academics&near=Arizona&fb=1&cid=0,0,9627727932323631353&ll=33.637239,-112.11903&spn=0.008522,0.015578&t=h&z=16&om=1>http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=conserva...
The meeting is in the building with the red-ish roof to the
north-west of the marker.
What to expect:
    * 6:30 - mingling/networking and last minute setup
    * 7:00 - Formal meeting starts with announcements and other plug
business>/li>
    * 7:15-7:30 - Presentation(s)
    * 9:00-9:30 - Clean up and CAT (Chat About Technology) at the
local Polibertos. (We sit around and talk about Linux over Mexican food)