Two Questions

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Nov 26 18:30:01 MST 2009

>> Generally this happens when the BIOS has the Boot Device...
I have seen a MOUSE! kill the booting process in at least 2 opportunities.
Plug the mouse and turn on, puter dead.
Unplug the mouse and turn on, puter healthy.
To this day I haven't been able to come up with any meaningful explanation
other than:

Computers are like women:
Temperamental,
Complicated,
Capricious,
Unpredictable,
And they cost a LOT of money!!!

AH, Gawd, I'll be incinerated on a bonfire now...
ET