VOT: A+

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:40:29 MST 2009

they are still available at a lot of places:
amazon.com still has a few XP pro disks in stock
I purchased mine via a cheap online outlet (forgot the name) and got the
SP2 disk free.
ran me like $65.00 plus postage.

9software.com is a good place to look as well (found it via google shopping)

I suspect that finding win2k pro is going to be a bit harder as its been
10+ years since its manufacture date and at least
5 years since the EOL'ed it.