VOT: A+

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:30:24 MST 2009

Anything windows 2000 has a generic key and is not monitored anymore. I have
a copy of 2K SP4 somewhere if you can't find it

On Nov 20, 2009 5:13 PM, "Trent Shipley" <tshipley at deru.com> wrote:

(VOT -- very off topic)

WARNING: MS Windows

I am taking an A+ class at Rio Salado community college.  It covers the
2006 A+ exams which are all about the XP.

I have a Vista computer I can use for tear down/rebuild.  I'd like to
multi-boot to Vista, XP Pro, and Windows 2000 Pro, although losing Vista
would be fine.  Where can I get  licensed copies of XP Pro and 2000
Pro?  How do I get the think to multi-boot?