x509's or ????

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Nov 18 09:15:04 MST 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, GK wrote:

> I already manually have my "bands" of passphrases that are used
> depending on what they are being used for at the time. OTR is
> cool, and I have used tokens at work before. I'm becoming more

A PayPal OTP device costs $5, and works with a free account
from Verisign for validation generally.  Dial in a connection
to pam, as a companion 'sufficient' authentication method to
whatever the incumbent method is, and you are pretty much
there to the highest level of security the client box affords.

-- Russ herrold