IRC Channel Access

Sean Parsons sean at theparsonsfamily.com
Fri Nov 13 10:01:10 MST 2009

Daniel,
	I don't know who they work for, they wouldn't identify who I speak to on appeal, nor would they give me an e-mail address to correspond with. So I have no idea how much of the network these "kids" run, and I frankly don't want to spend time playing their game.

	I didn't leave anything yet, but if I have a choice I'd go elsewhere, hence my post asking if there are alternative servers.

Sean Parsons