Kubuntu 9.10 - I HATE KDE 4.X

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:16:44 MST 2009

I have disk for pclinuxos 2009.1 which still uses kde 3.5.10 if it helps

Brian

On Nov 11, 2009 8:08 AM, "Wayne Davis" <waydavis.phx.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying DESPERATELY to fall in love with KDE 4.x, but this plasmoid,
containment, wideget window, blah,blah blah... ARRRRGHHH!!! has me NUTS!
I'm sure it is simple, but for the life of me, I cannot make heads or
tails of it. WHERE can I go to have someone spend 15 min SHOWING me the
ropes so I can get my duckies in a row?

I hate to say this, but i'm actually considering Win7 as a result and it
has me sick.

I've looked at UBUNTU, OPENSUSE, DEB, ARCH.... I LIKE KUBUNTU WHY oh WHY
did they have change. <much sobbing>