Kubuntu 9.10 - I HATE KDE 4.X

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Nov 11 08:21:27 MST 2009

if you hate kde4 you wont like windows 7 they are exactly the same... 2
versions back I dropped kubuntu in favor of Ubuntu. You can make gnome act
and look like KDE ( my gnome
http://jfinstrom.deviantart.com/art/My-Desktop-105130611 )

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Wayne Davis
<waydavis.phx.lists at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am trying DESPERATELY to fall in love with KDE 4.x, but this plasmoid,
> containment, wideget window, blah,blah blah... ARRRRGHHH!!! has me NUTS!
> I'm sure it is simple, but for the life of me, I cannot make heads or
> tails of it. WHERE can I go to have someone spend 15 min SHOWING me the
> ropes so I can get my duckies in a row?
>
> I hate to say this, but i'm actually considering Win7 as a result and it
> has me sick.
>
> I've looked at UBUNTU, OPENSUSE, DEB, ARCH.... I LIKE KUBUNTU WHY oh WHY
> did they have change. <much sobbing>

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: guest at asterisk.rhinoequipment.com