How to: Run a virtual machine like it ain't happening...

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:19:46 MST 2009

Ok,

You're boned!  :-)  However, humor aside this is why "I" think it won't
work.

You install to a usb drive say around 16GB ($40 at wal-mart), no big deal.
You install Sun Virtual Box are ready to VM your stuff, groovy. You get your
hard drive on the laptop copied and burned as and .img or .iso no problem
(well not entirely but details, shmetails).

You pump the image to the vm or mount the iso in the vm and pow working
system

On Nov 9, 2009 6:45 AM, "kitepilot at kitepilot.com" <kitepilot at kitepilot.com>