HackFest Evening Schedule Changes - Request for Community Suggestions and Feedback

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Nov 4 13:20:03 MST 2009

We have two venues:

1) Monthly Presentation about Linux Security Distro Tools.

2) Open Hacking demonstration/contest that requires a registration and
agreement to acceptable use, held 4 times a year.

The ones at JCL are Presentation format.

We have a large number of student supporters from Devry and ITT.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Steven A. DuChene <
linux-clusters at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Dumb question time.
> I have never attended one of these hackfest events.
> What are they exactly?
> --
> Steven DuChene

Skype: (623)239-3392