Dual Monitors Ubuntu Jaunty

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu May 28 22:02:33 MST 2009

Oops...
Sorry, I am too tired.
I meant to point you to investigate that command.

xrandr -q
will tell you all you need to know about your video, and you don't need to
modify /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Also, if you have an Intel chip, there is a program (I can't remember the
name now) that will create resolutions for you.
Do a search in aptitude for 915.
ET