mysql_connect won't when run from web server

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Sun May 24 16:02:35 MST 2009

Also I am getting nothing in my mysql.log file but I do get the following
in my apache error_log:

[Sun May 24 15:43:52 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'Mysql' (13) in /home/minime/public_html/testmysqlconnect_script.php on line 6