unlock keyring -> password advice

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Sat May 23 16:44:32 MST 2009

At 04:33 PM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
>On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Ryan Rix <phrkonaleash at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM, mike havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> use the same one for everything. Mine is a childhood phone
> number. If it is
> >> sensitive I add my initials in it somewhere.
>
>And then when someone yanks that password from some random site or
>it's stored in a firefox autocomplete that gets 0wned, you're fscked.

I think I've been fscked now, and without a kiss.....

Went to the suggested location to find my passwords, but it says
nothing is in the file......

So the question is, would I rather let everyone have my data, or no
one, including me?

lyle

Lyle Tuttle

                 What luck for rulers that men do not think.
                                 - Adolph Hitler (1889-1945)