unlock keyring

Lyle Tuttle L.tuttle at cox.net
Sat May 23 08:58:25 MST 2009

OK, I installed ubuntu 9.04 as the only system on the computer.  (Did
this at the instalfest about a month ago...)

It fired up and worked great -- I installed a new wireless card, and
obtained wireless access at the instalfest no problem......got home,
and tried to log on to my home wireless...no joy.

I fiddled and screwed around, looked at docs, emailed some for help,
and finally, this morning got back to serious business trying to
'fix' this thing.

I "think" I may have found the problem (don't ask my why, but it
seems the driver was not activated?  If that is so, how did I connect
at the installfest???), but now another one has blocked my access to
the wireless section -- during all this messing around, I must have
placed a password on the keyring......#$*&^%$ Passwords, anyway!!!!

Well, I've tried every password combination I can think of, no joy.

Is there any way to see what it should be, and then either remove it
or change it or WRITE IT DOWN for future use?

TIA

lyle