BlenderCAD Workshop 05-17-09

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Sat May 16 21:22:20 MST 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there is a BlenderCAD workshop tomorrow at my house
from 12-6pm.  Everyone is invited.  BYOE.  Topics I need help with
include: IPCop, SME server, & Ubuntu server.  If you are familiar with
the topics listed I would love your help getting things working,
however, there are workstations you can use if you would like to
contribute in other ways, or just want to come and learn how to use
Blender.  Note: that learning how to use Blender is a necessary part of
our project, although, it is not the end goal.  See the plug webpage for
the address:

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/771

MatthewMPP