Truly Free phones?

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:26:22 MST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:13 AM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> Am 14. Mai, 2009 schwätzte Ryan Rix so:
>> Why hasn't the FSF done anything about this as much as cell phones are a
>> part of this culture?
> The FSF does a lot. If you want it to do more get directly involved and
> make donations :). Make donations to EFF as well :).

Yay FSF and EFF :-).  Speaking of getting involved... Just came across
this Phoenix event happening this weekend vectored from my twitter
river of news (via @dneighbors & @jmoriarty):
http://mobifestival.com/

Not exclusively OSS or FSF focused but they will be using barcamp
format and Android is on the agenda.  :-)

I'll be in the market for a new phone this summer too and may drop by
to see what folks are doing w/ these things...

ymmv,
C.G.

powerofprimes at gmail.com
Carlos Macedo Gomes