Format

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed May 13 22:54:01 MST 2009

Hi -

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 22:35 -0700, Judd Pickell wrote:
> In their minds? Yes.. This argument goes round and round every time.
> There is no way to win it, so why must it continue? People each post
> their own way, and nothing said here is going to overwhelming change
> everyone to a single way of doing it. I am sorry it sucks for those
> that don't like it their way. But 'tis the way the world turns
> currently.

> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>
> wrote:
>         On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 20:16 -0700, Jerry Davis wrote:
>         > On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:28:42 -0700
>         > Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
>

>         > 2. it might not be laziness as much as time-starved, as in
>         it takes less time
>         > to reply that way than other ways.
>
>         ----
>         As in their time is more valuable than my time?
>
>         If you have the time to reply, you have the time to trim.

----
To some extent, I agree. I always have the prerogative to delete and move on or reply.

I will sometimes ask people to trim their replies but in reality, I
don't have a mission to correct people on what I believe is the right
way. I didn't bring up this thread. I don't want to be the list mom. I
make rules for no one but myself.

People that I expect to know better might very well not get a reply if I
am put off by the html, untrimmed replies, etc. I have no dog in this
fight...the options are mine. I do agree that arbitrary rules insistence
fights are generally much worse than the intransigence of a few.

Craig

believed to be clean.