Format

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:35:40 MST 2009

In their minds? Yes.. This argument goes round and round every time. There
is no way to win it, so why must it continue? People each post their own
way, and nothing said here is going to overwhelming change everyone to a
single way of doing it. I am sorry it sucks for those that don't like it
their way. But 'tis the way the world turns currently.

Judd