idea -- site offers free wiki [hosting] (was: Re: BlenderCAD: day and time)

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue May 12 12:19:01 MST 2009

Great idea Mike!

The same thing is available with php/mysql and mail for about $20.00
upgrade on free stuff at 110mb.com - see examples
wiki.obnosis.com
nuke.obnosis.com
moodle.obnosis.com

I have a few others....what did I name them?

<meningioma moment>

--
www.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
"Contradictions do not exist." A. Rand