OT: Problems with GoDaddy SSL cert request

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed May 6 16:51:25 MST 2009

Charles,

Due to the large number of people who use CERTS for the purposes of
fraud, outside of the GoDaddy acceptable use, misusing GoDaddy's
network OpenVZ/Virtuozzo for something called brandjacking, and
cybersquatting; building websites for the purposes of fraud (telling
GoDaddy they are "consultants" then) conducting illegal RX drug sales,
MLM pyramid scams, and other nepharious mis-uses (child-ish porn on
sale) of commerical CERTS, GoDaddy has developed some type of checks
and balances, that evidently you have run afoul of.

And, I have learned with GoDaddy, there's a whole lot that's not
easily understood from past experience or logical analytical thought,
(you have to be in the midst of the chaos at an ISP today to really
appreciate), so it's best to contact the right source to ask, in fine
friendly ways, at length, since the best source is ALWAYS GoDaddy
themselves.

--
www.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
"Contradictions do not exist." A. Rand