OT: Free Webhost

Darin Wayrynen darin at deru.net
Tue May 5 14:30:36 MST 2009

Why not consider a local company that supports PLUG directly?  We host
the PLUG servers free of charge to the group.

Our yearly special is as inexpensive as all the others listed here,
yet is local and directly supports this group.

Yearly low usage hosting with no ads:

  http://hosting.deru.net/yearspecial.html

;-)

Darin