Free Webhost

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Mon May 4 14:56:59 MST 2009

I have to ask this question....
Considering that you can get good web hosting for $6/month from reputable
companies like hostgator and quite a few others (you spend more than that on
coffee!) why would anyone risk losing something they've put their valuable
time into creating a website with a free web hosting platform and accept the
limitations of such an environment?
--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Fred Allen <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/fred_allen.html>  -
"The last time I saw him he was walking down lover's lane holding his own
hand."