Free Webhost

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Mon May 4 14:55:37 MST 2009

Cox blocks incoming port 80 so people trying to get to your website
would have to specify an alternate port. I think there are also port
redirectors with some of the free dynamic DNS services that can do
this for you. You would be risking your service doing this since the
AUP probably says by running a server they can terminate your
connection.

Sent from my iPhone