rausb0 up

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:26:40 MST 2009

youknow.... I am following the instructions given to the best of my
ability/ (durn tool).
     airodump-ng -w capture -c 6 wifi0
and the return line gives the BSSID  PWR... etc... but there is
nothing under them. So I think that maybe if the channel (-c) is
changed thaaat will help. That does not help until I get to -c 3 but
only one BSSID appearsafter 30 seconds.... and then disappears. So I
wait for it to appear again but a different MAC appears. <cntrl-c>
So  I go on to the next step: I open  a new shell and type
     aireplay-ng -0 10 -a <MAC> -c <I don't know my MAC>
so I try without my MAC... to no avail! on to the next step
     aireplay-ng -3 -b <MAC> -h
I don't know what value  to put after the h.
ARGHHHH.
I am trying to crack a neighbors password for my sister in law. I use
sprint broadband but she can't always use my computer. I'm telling you
this so I don't waste your time if you have a problem with that:D

--