rausb0 up

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Mar 19 18:17:50 MST 2009

Mike Backtrack is a strange beast.

Use the wireless tools in the system menu to start and stop and setup the wireless.

Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:24:40 -0400
Subject: Re: rausb0 up
From: bmike1 at gmail.com
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

stranger still! This time I went 'ifconfig wifi0 down' and it went down but 'wifi0 up' wouldn't turn it back on.

I never learnwd how to verify the checksum. How is it done? I always figured that if it would load everything was good.