Is my DVD burner beginning to fail?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:55:46 MST 2009

Have you tried verifying the cd after the burn ? (copy the files back and
compare them ?)
"CD-R substrate" does this mean different vendor CD's ? If not, could you
have a bad batch of CD's
Can you try another vendors ?
I concur maybe a slower speed.
Do you frequently use your tray as a cup holder ? (to determine your
computer savvy level) :-)