Free current issue Linux Format 24hrs!

Stephen P Rufle stephen.p.rufle at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 09:08:06 MST 2009

This is from what was in the zip. It is for promoting their magazine,
but good for them.

You're probably wondering why we're doing this, and that's fair enough -
it's not something we've done before, and we may never do it again.

Well, we're doing it because sales of Linux Format shot up 13% last year
despite print magazines around the world suffering a decline, and we
want to thank everyone for their support by giving away this entire
magazine for free.

Enjoy it. Learn from it. Give it to your friends. Pass it around at your
user group.

If you want more, we hope you know where to go. After all, Linux Format
is available from all good news outlets worldwide every four weeks, or
you can subscribe and get it delivered to your door.

Speaking of subscriptions...

OK, so you didn't think we'd give away all this stuff without at least a
little prod to encourage folks to read the print magazine, did you?

If you want the cheapest way to read Linux Format every month, you can
subscribe today at http://tinyurl.com/podcastlxf for just US $99 for 13
issues - that's about 70 Euros if you live in Euroland, or about AUD
$150 if you live in Australia. UK readers can pay £11.99 every quarter.

If price is of less interest to you, try this subscription offer
instead, because it includes some awesome geek fridge magnets letting
you spell out shell commands, comedy phrases and more on any magnetic
surface.