OT: ICANN and NRO

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Wed Jun 24 10:25:17 MST 2009

Chris Gehlker wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
>
>> If anyone is really interested in or would like to ponder some
>> meaningful information regarding global warming, please see
>> http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/ice_ages.html
>> Of course, people believe what they choose to believe.
>
> Or you could start with Google rather than a site run by a coal company.
>
> --
> It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost
> our way.
> -Rollo May

indicate that it deserves extra scrutiny, to be sure. So be sure to give
the content extra scrutiny. I think it'd be foolish though to disregard
it entirely because of the source or affiliation.

I met a Norwegian geologist who had extensive experience with the
subject when I visited Norway back in '98. He came to many of the same
conclusions as what are on this page. I thought I had some of his
(independent) material, but can't locate it at the moment.

--
-Eric 'shubes'