OT: SOLVED: What Computer to Take to Coilege and Brand new iTouch for Sale

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Jun 23 11:42:40 MST 2009

On 6/23/09, Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> Well, my daughter prevailed and decided to take a 13" Mac to college instead
> of the awesome 13" Linux notebook I was offering to her (Debian with Virtual
> Windows for iTunes.....it would have been fantastic...). Her money, her
> choice. Alas, Lisa, she decided not to go with the red case....it was my
> first choice as well...;-)

At least it's not:
http://www.obnosis.com/motivatebytruth/opinions.jpg

She knows a good advertising campaign when she sees it.  Besides it's
running on BSD-ish - fully patched, fairly right brain-proof'd OS X!

Be sure you fully protect her:
http://www.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/iworm_apple_mac_os_x_leopard_tiger_virus_torjan_anti_virus_download_free.jpg

And resign yourself to watching the design quickly follow this:
http://www.obnosis.com/motivatebytruth/imac.jpg

--
(503)754-4452
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold