librarian's [libertine?] use of the word "FREE" (was: Re: west side during the summer)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Mon Jun 22 15:17:02 MST 2009

This is so cool:
> ((...and that is free as in, "we do not have to pay"; >    although maybe
it is also "both" kinds of free -- in some sense))

The librarian's ".sig" includes this Stallman-esque maxim:
(well, after you skip the "contact info") *: *
*
*
<<(623) 930-3849

pjcampbell at glendaleaz.com

*Knowledge is free at the library - bring your own container.>>*

([some] librarians are so) Cool, -- right?

PS:  I think the mention of the word "container" above, means your brain; --
this library does provide plenty of free ((there's that WORD
again!))plastic bags ...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ