HackFest Series: Starting in August 2009 - Labs begin at 10:00AM 2nd Saturday!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Jun 22 12:25:29 MST 2009

Starting in August 2009 (Puppet) our presentations will start every month on
the second Saturday at 10:00 (rather than Noon) and go until 13:00, which is
a better way to carve up a day.

See you all at the Foundation for Blind Children in July at the regular
(inefficient) Noon time.

--
http://tinyurl.com/44zfgx  http://www.obnosis.com/motivation/