HackFest Series: Puppet

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Jun 22 11:58:11 MST 2009

August's HackFest Lab at the Foundation for Blind Children will center
around puppet.

We will have a one-ish hour of presentation, a puppet test lab including a
fully fleshed out securely setup puppet.  We will take some fest time to
show how easy it is to pull strings, maintain configurations and standards
in any network comprising two or more systems.

Please see http://www.linuxgazette.com for my July "Linux Layer 8 Security"
article for the lab presentation materials.

Bring your recipes to wow us, since all PLUG events are full duplex,
allowing for individual expansion and enrichment as we follow our critical
thought, rarely constrained by anything but time.

*"Don't learn to hack; hack to learn".*

Network and other facilities generously provided by the Foundation for Blind
Children.
http://www.seeitourway.org/contactUs.html

There is an open call for presentations and participants. Take the black
pill and leave forever the Security Matrix; HackFest with PLUG!
--
(503)754-4452
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold