Linux work in Tucson

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jun 11 15:22:41 MST 2009

Am 11. Jun, 2009 schwätzte Paul Mooring so:

> Sorry maybe I wasn't clear, the problem isn't techinally how to do it,
> the problem is I'm locked out remotely and I'm not in Tucson, I know

I'll vouch that Paul knows how to do the reset once he has access :).

Paul, we have a couple of Tucsonians on the list, but if they don't
respond try the Ubuntu LoCo as they have lots of members throughout the
state.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Your email is being read by hundreds of uptight agents
#  who never saw the humor in Dr. Strangelove. -- Mark Russell