Linux work in Tucson

Paul Mooring drpppr242 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:26:50 MST 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 13:14 -0700, JD Austin wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Ryan Rix <phrkonaleash at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>         On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Paul
>         Mooring<drpppr242 at gmail.com> wrote:
>         > I'm looking for someone in Tucson to do some fairly minor
>         linux work, we
>         > have an old gateway server that needs a password reset and
>         ssh turned
>         > on.  Does anyone on this work for or know of a business or
>         person in
>         > Tucson I could contact about this?
>         >

>         passwd && /etc/init.d/ssh start
>
>         ;)
>

>         --
>         Thanks and best regards,
>         Ryan Rix
>         OnBoard-NG
>
> reboot
> linux single
> passwd
> reboot
> chkconfig ssh on
> /etc/init.d/ssh start
> :) :)

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear, the problem isn't techinally how to do it,
the problem is I'm locked out remotely and I'm not in Tucson, I know
form experience the best way to do a password reset on these boxes is
using a finnix disc (or whatever live CD yopu perfer) and chrooting in.
What I'm looking for is someone in the Tucson area who can physically go
do this.