OT: [sorta]: from wired.com : Why Isn't Wireless [IP] Everywhere?

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Tue Jun 9 14:20:08 MST 2009

TYPO in URL:  (I think)the first link in the quote below, was taken straight
from
one of the reader comments at the first URL given below;
but I think it may be wrong;
try this instead: just
<http://www.wirevolution.com/2007/09/07/how-does-80211n-get-to-600mbps/>
http://www.wirevolution.com/2007/09/07/how-does-80211n-get-to-600mbps/