****Re: guess what....

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Jul 30 06:43:29 MST 2009

I was waiting to see how long until racism was called :)
It is a fact that illegal immigration is costing Az and Ca plenty and
pointing that out doesn't make him hate filled or racist.  I don't blame
them for coming here... If I were them I'd do it too.  We need to remove the
'free' incentives that we can no longer afford to provide.  They're not the
only demographic freeloading services; plenty of Americans game the system
(generations!) to get a free ride too.

Such a conversation doesn't belong on this list about Linux and technology.