****Re: guess what....

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jul 30 06:27:05 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 22:33 -0700, Lyle Tuttle wrote:
> Perhaps you are looking at the wrong source.....we now have a $3
> Billion deficit.....check out these numbers in bold blue.........
----
every state has a major deficit as they clearly were unprepared for such
a drastic change in the economy.

I find it offensive in every way that first JMZ linked the racist
article and now you found it worthy to paste. The article is not a news
story but rather an opinion piece and not really suitable for this list.

That anyone should scapegoat any group of people (not once but many
times) for causing this economic downturn is stupid. This is a bitter,
hate filled person and his comments have no place on this list.

Craig

believed to be clean.