Laptop (cell phone) in my pocket?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:16:48 MST 2009

Technically First was a Custom Made S100 that my dad had created for
working from home from spare parts at work, it has a modem that was
manually adjusted from 400-9800 baud modem and some weird collection
of cards doing things 2 terminals via serial and a pair of 8in floppy
drives...

was cool looking but made his office look like electronics experiment
gone haywire.

my first computer was the C64 and a TurboXT 8088 within short order
some time later... (cause my dad was tired of me sneaking on his
computer to dial into bbs games