Laptop (cell phone) in my pocket?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Jul 7 16:33:36 MST 2009

You little youngsters don't know the meaning of hardship.

Back in my day you got monochrome and 40x25 characters and counted
yourself lucky!

Before that it was fuzzy white on black with a dumb terminal and a 300
baud acoustic coupler.

Before that it was on a dot matrix printer with a keyboard.  Get it
right quick or you waste a lot of paper!

At least I'm not old enough to have suffered with punch cards or paper
tape or front panel toggle switches.

CGA was a wonder for about $600!

;^)

Alan