Ooops, need a one liner!

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:09:18 MST 2009

Hey guys,

I recently recovered about 20gb of ogg music off of my old laptop (or rather,
a backup of it existing on my dad's computer) and decided to merge it with my
current collection, which is about 90% mp3. I didn't think before I merged
them, but I ended up creating about 20 albums where the tracks exist in both
OGG and MP3. Also, it appears that MANY of the tags on the ogg music are
absolutely cooked (or amarok's database is)

So, does anyone know a way that I can take bash and tell it to:

Find all the ogg files in ~/music, move them, while creating the same
directory structure, under ~/ogg-music ?

I'd use amarok's organize files utility, but it dies horridly on this many
files.

(I'll be out all day, and perhaps all weekend, so pardon me if I don't
immediately reply.)

Ryan