OT: HTML Emails -- Re: Other than frys where would you get server hardware

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Jan 29 10:25:04 MST 2009

I think this is a "Why Microsoft Suxs" dig, you know?

http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:28:58 -0700
Subject: Re: OT: HTML Emails -- Re: Other than frys where would you get server	hardware
From: pickell at gmail.com
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

Maybe those folks should just go back to using carrier pidgeons.  Alternatives could include changing to using an email client that would support THEIR need to block or convert HTML to text.  Expecting the rest of the world to change to do what they want is just wrong and ain't gonna happen.

I'm sorry but you seem to be overtly derogatory to those who could and probably are doing it. Just because you don't see the value in something doesn't make it irrelevant. I know of a sever guy that I chat with off list who does everything VI, and hates GUIs.  For the record I wasn't saying we should or should not convert to HTML or text. I was only responding to the point of people didn't see why some would have issues with HTML.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell