OT: HTML Emails -- Re: Other than frys where would you get server hardware

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:28:58 MST 2009

> Maybe those folks should just go back to using carrier pidgeons.
> Alternatives could include changing to using an email client that would
> support THEIR need to block or convert HTML to text.  Expecting the rest of
> the world to change to do what they want is just wrong and ain't gonna
> happen.

I'm sorry but you seem to be overtly derogatory to those who could and
probably are doing it. Just because you don't see the value in something
doesn't make it irrelevant. I know of a sever guy that I chat with off list
who does everything VI, and hates GUIs.  For the record I wasn't saying we
should or should not convert to HTML or text. I was only responding to the
point of people didn't see why some would have issues with HTML.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell